Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Spicy Fried Chicken wings

I made this with my girl when I was stressed out in my sales job so I went outside Nairobi to think and got an email from my current job that they need me to start at the soonest.  I had to celebrate so I bought chicken wings and made foodgasmic Spicy chicken Wings.

Ingredients:
12 pieces of chicken wings
2 large onions
2 large tomatoes
1 medium sized bell pepper (red)
1tsp of ginger
1tsp of garlic
1tsp of a mixture of fresh powdered cumin,cardamon,cayenne pepper,black pepper
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp of olive oil

Let's cook

In a bowl,  mix the garlic, ginger and the rest of the spices.  Add the chicken wings,  lemon juice and olive oil. 
Mix well and let it marinate for 2 hours.

Separate the chicken from the marinate juice and deep fry until brown.

Fry the onions until light brown,  add chopped tomatoes and stir.  When the tomatoes have softened, add the marinate juice and let it cook for 5 Min in low heat.

Add the chicken wings with the sliced bell pepper and cayenne. Stir and serve after 3 mins.

Serve with ugali and steamed cabbage.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy,will try this..suggestion next time try use a white plate the deco on the plate is drawing attention from the food.

    ReplyDelete